Lester Catalog Company – Publishers of Kwikfinder & Automotive Electrical Application Guides
- Lester Catalog is the standard for the Automotive Rotating Electrical Aftermarket.
- Serving the Automotive Electrical Aftermarket since 1930.
- Focused on providing resources to the remanufacturing industry, auto electricians, parts suppliers and retailers.
- Lester Catalog provides data that is validated by a team of qualified product specialists and engineers.
- Lester Catalog is based out of Ft. Lauderdale, FL and is a division of WAI.
Kwikfinder – www.kwikfinder.net
- Simplifying data management through Lester Kwikfinder.
- Access to the most complete global database for rotating electrical products including passenger car and light truck, medium and HD truck, agricultural and industrial, marine, powersport and DC motors.
- Offering application catalogs, specifications, interchanges, photo guides, bills of material and more.
- Select a unit by application or by any OE or aftermarket number, and view its specifications, pictures, interchanges, component parts and more.
- This web application allows you to keep your own notes for units and components with two price fields for both.
- Displays multiple pictures to compare different units or components.
- Detailed notes on each unit provide possible ‘can use’ or substitute units.